THOMPSON SURVEYING HAS THE EQUIPMENT, EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE TO CARRY OUT SPECIALIST SURVEYS IN A WIDE VARIETY OF SITUATIONS AND TERRAINS ACROSS CONSTRUCTION AND MINING.
MINING INDUSTRY SURVEYING SERVICES
Our licensed surveyors are listed on the Department of Mines and Petroleum’s list of Approved Surveyors and our services are delivered in accordance with the Mining Act 1978 (WA). We specialise in all aspects of mining tenement services, and offer our clients quality and cost-effective solutions.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Mining Tenement Surveys
- Mining Surveys WA
- Environment Surveys
CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING SURVEYS
We have a wealth of experience in construction and engineering surveying through proudly working on a number of high-profile projects in Western Australia.
WE OFFER SPECIALIST EXPERTISE FOR
- Detailed grid surveys for pipeline and transmission lines
- Vertical and horizontal alignment surveys
- Sewerage, road and drainage set out and ‘as constructed’ surveys
- Control, feature and set-out surveys for vineyards
- Building control, set-out and check surveys for construction, including bolts and footings
- Detailed feature surveys for architectural purposes
- Earthworks set-out and volume determination
- Road Construction Works